If you are someone who enjoys a more savory breakfast, you will without a doubt love this recipe! In addition, if you are trying to cut back on the sugar and processed foods this is the perfect go-to.
Eggs are a powerhouse when it comes to nutrition. Make sure you don’t skip out on the yolk. It is packed with nutrients like healthy fats, choline and vitamin D. Among many other nutrients. Talk about brain food and fuel to get you through your morning.
Opt for organic and pasture raised eggs, when possible for best quality (and super colorful yokes are a beautiful bonus!)
- 2 eggs
- Sautéed mushrooms and spinach (you can switch up the veggies each time)
- ½ of an avocado sliced
- 1 cup collard greens, chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Sea salt and pepper
1. Cook eggs in a pan that is coated with avocado oil
2. Using the same pan, sauté your veggies and collard greens until they are the desired softness. You may need to add a bit more oil. Add salt, pepper and curry powder.
3. Add everything to a bowl, layer veggies then eggs and add sliced avocado.