This is absolutely one of my favorite go to dinner recipes. It is incredibly simple to make, filled with nutrition and it’s delicious! What more could you ask for in a meal?
I have to admit, over the last year I have developed an obsession with tahini. It is rich in flavor, provides the perfect creamy texture and is the finishing touch to so many of my meals.
So I decided to create a meal around the tahini! When I go to create a meal, I ask myself three questions. Does it contain plenty of vegetables? Healthy fat? And protein? I will ask my clients the same!
Veggies, protein and healthy fat provide fuel, energy and the nutrition your body needs to heal. This dish is packed with a variety of veggies, avocado and tahini for good fat and ground turkey as a protein. Your dish may look a little different, based on preferences but have fun with it!
My Healing Tahini Bowl has all the yummy goodness you need at your next dinner!
Enjoy this recipe. In fact, check out my recipe e-book for over FIFTY hand-crafted recipes, just for you. xoxo
Healing Tahini Bowl
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, cubed
- 2 tbs cup tahini
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- 4 oz ground turkey, sautéed
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. On a baking sheet mix broccoli and sweet potatoes with oil and cinnamon, roast for a total of 25-35 minutes.
2. Add spinach to pan over medium heat in 1 inch water, stir until wilted and then remove. Then add the spinach to the bottom of a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sea salt. In the same pan, cook ground turkey, season with sea salt and pepper.
3. Add ground turkey, sweet potatoes and broccoli on top of greens.
4. Top with avocado slices and drizzle with tahini.